Lamayuru – Chiling
38000 ₹ * per person
Lamayuru to chilling trek is one of the most famous trek in Ladakh. During your trekking you will come across many villages and high passes. The Valley across the Kanski La has a few huts of shepherds from Hinju where they make butter and cheese. A fantastic view from Dundunchan La (4700 m) and trail Leads to Chilling village where the Zanskar River follows towards Nimo village.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
Day 2 : Leh Sightseeing.
Day 3: Drive to Lamayuru monastery.
Day 4: Lamayuru to Wanla
Day 5: Wanla to Hinju
Day 6 : Hinju to Sumda Doksa via Konski La pass 4,900mt (6-7 hrs)
Day 7 :Sumda Doksa to Dung Dung Chen La Base (4-5 hrs )
Day 8 :Dundunchan la Base to Chiling (4-5 hrs)
Day 9 :Chilling to Leh (3 options to Complete the trek).
- Cycling from Chilling to Sangam, which will be the ride of around 3 hrs. And hot lunch at Sangam and driving back to Leh.
- Rafting from Chilling to Sangam , also for around 3hrs. Hot Lunch at Sangam and drive back to Leh.
- Drive straight back to Leh for hot lunch at Hotel.
Day 10 : Rest and shopping.
Day 11: Departure
- Good experienced route guide
- Cook & Porters
- Helpers who will help in kitchen and in pitching/folding the tents.
- Comfortable client tent.
- Dining & Kitchen tent.
- Pick and drop by jeep to the starting and finishing point of the trek
- Stay in Leh on MAP
- Entry fee at the monasteries
- All time food will be served during trek
- Trekking and wildlife fee
- Camping fee
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Ponies (except on homestay package)
- Sleeping Bags For minus 30 Degree (will be provided by us on demand)
- Sun Screen / Lotion
- Walking Sticks
- Down Jackets, Thermals
- Water Bottle
- Trekking Shoes (Recommended)
- Flesh light
- Good quality warm Jackets.
- Travel or any type of insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic)
- Any sort of expenses arising due to anything medical or anything else
- Personal porter or pony (although can be provided on demand)
- Back pack & rain cover
- Walking stick Advisable if you are used to it
- Head torch 1 Nos. (Hand torch would be an alternative)
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electoral
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Pair of Waterproof gloves
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Neck-gaiters. (Optional)
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- Trek pants
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Wind & waterproof jacket & pant 1 Pair
- Thermal inners 1 Pair
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof with grip for crampons)
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 2 pairs
- Woollen socks 2 pairs
- Gumboots Required only for Chadar trek
- Sunscreen cream
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Quick dry towel