Discover Ladakh (5N/6D)
14000 ₹ * 13500 ₹ * per person
Explore the western part of the Leh by travelling to Lamayuru via many beautiful villages and overwhelming sceneries of majestic mountains of different colours, Landscapes and Monasteries. Also you will enjoy and witness the great Pangong Lake in eastern Ladakh.
Inner-line permit Requirements
No of days required
Day 1 : Arrival at Leh airport.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing approx. 5-6 Hrs (104 Kms)
Day 3: Leh to Nubra valley (Hunder)
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake Via Shayok and then to Leh
Day 5: Leh – Sham region – Leh. Approx. 5-6 hrs (124 Km)
Day 6: Departure
- Entry fee to all the monasteries, Toll fee, permit to all the restricted areas.
- Transportation: Innova Car for Luxury Premium & Super deluxe package
- Transportation:Mahindra Xylo/Tempo Traveller for Deluxe Package
- Oxygen Cylinder
- First aid kits.
- GST Tax
- Stay at Guesthouse/ Camp/Resort on MAP basis.
- Guide (Only if provided on demand)
- Beverages alcoholic and non-alcoholic, which are not included in the package.
- Lunch (if the package is on MAP basis).
- Camels ride cost in Nubra Valley.
- Medical expenses/Insurance by any case.
- Air Tickets
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Sunscreen cream SPF 50+
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste etc