Dzo-jongo (6,200 mts)
35000 ₹ * 34000 ₹ * per person
June to Sept End
Yes for both Indians and Foreigners
Trekking and wildlife fee required
Yes for both Indians and Foreigners
Day 1:Arrival at Leh Airport. Rest for acclimatization.
Coming straight to the altitude of min 3,200 m from a much lower place can cause some health problems. So to avoid that, we suggest our guest to take complete rest for a day to get acclimatised. Later there will be a briefing of the program by the agent or by the company representative. O/N in Leh
Day 2: Sightseeing to Hemis and Thiksey monastery and Stok Palace after lunch
Second day is good to get out doing some sightseeing because you are already acclimatized. So we will Start by visiting Hemis and Thiksey monastery at first and then Stok palace after a hot lunch at Chamba restaurant. O/N in Hotel
Day 3: Leh to Chilling.
Day 4: Skiu to Markha 3,800mts long day but easy walk 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 5 :Markha to Thochuntse/Hangkar 6 to 7 hrs.
From Markha the country changes and the warm, relatively heavily wooded sections of the lower Markha is left behind. We might need to cross the river several times as there are no bridges here. Hanker, en route, is the highest village in the Markha valley. O/N in Camp/ Home stay.
- Elevation Gain: 462 m
- Elevation loss: -191 m
- Total Distance: 11 Kms
Day 6 :Hangkar/Thochuntse to Nimaling 4,650mts 4 to 5 hrs.
Trek starts on a good path with several small inclines and a series of grassy ridges. There are a series of mani walls (walls carved with Buddhist prayers) and chortens en route. This is one of the most beautiful high valleys in Ladakh and is dominated by the Kangyatse peak. O/N in Camp/ Homestay
- Elevation Gain: 1,045 m
- Elevation loss: -233 m
- Total Distance: 9.63 Kms
Day 7: Nimaling to Dzo Jongo, Base Camp
Day 8: Summit Preparation
Day 9: Summit Attempt
Day 10: Buffer Day
Day 11: Basecamp to Nimaling
Day 12: Nimaling to Shang Chokdo and Leh
After breakfast start trekking to reach Kongmaru La (5100m). The trek to Kongmaru-La passes through narrow gorges. At the top of the pass, you can get the view of the Ladakh range and the villages of the Indus valley to the north. Cross the pass and proceed to Shang Sumdo. O/N at Camp/ Home stay
- Elevation Gain: 575 m
- Elevation loss: -1,603 m
- Total Distance: 13.6 Kms
Day 13: Day 14: Leh – Sham region – Leh 124 Kms / 5-6 hrs
After the breakfast drive for full day sightseeing to the Alchi Temple, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River) O/N in Leh
Day 14: Departure
- Proper Certified climbing guide
- Asst. guide if needed
- Climbing gears like rope,crampon,Ice axe,helmet etc
- Cook & Porters
- Helpers who will help in kitchen and in Pitching/Folding the tents.
- Comfortable good quality tent.
- Dining & Kitchen tent.
- Pick and drop by jeep to the starting and finishing point of the trek
- Stay in Leh on MAP
- Entry fee at the monasteries
- All time food will be served during the expedition
- Trekking and wildlife fee
- Camping fee
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Ponies (except on homestay package)
- Sleeping Bags For minus 30 Degree (will be provided by us on demand)
- Sun Screen / Lotion
- Walking Sticks
- Down Jackets, Thermals
- Water Bottle
- Trekking/climbing shoes (with crampon grip)
- Flesh light
- Good quality warm Jackets.
- Travel or any type of insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic)
- Any sort of expenses arising due to anything medical or anything else
- Personal porter or pony (although can be provided on demand)
- Back pack & rain cover
- Walking stick Advisable if you are used to it
- Head torch 1 Nos. (Hand torch would be an alternative)
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electoral
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Pair of Waterproof gloves
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Neck-gaiters. (Optional)
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- Trek pants
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Wind & waterproof jacket & pant 1 Pair
- Thermal inners 1 Pair
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof with grip for crampons)
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 2 pairs
- Woollen socks 2 pairs
- Gumboots Required only for Chadar trek
- Sunscreen cream
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet Paper & wipes …..etc
- Quick dry towel