Exotic Himalayas (9N/10D)
32000 ₹ * 31000 ₹ * per person
For long trip lovers, we have this tour package that starts from Srinagar and ends in Manali. This trip includes tour to some breath taking places like Alchi, Pangong and Tsokar Lake, Nubra” The Silk Route Valley” and many places that comes on a way from Srinagar till Manali
Inner-line permit Requirements
No of days required
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar airport
Day 2: Sightseeing Beggins
Day 3: Srinagar to Kargil
Day 4: Kargil to Alchi
Day 5: Alchi to Leh 68 Kms / 2-3 hrs
Day 6: Leh Sightseeing 5-6 Hrs (104 Kms)
Day 7: Leh to Nubra valley (Hunder)
Day 8: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake Via Shayok 4-5 hrs
Day 9: Pangong Lake - Leh 140 Kms / 5-6 hrs.
Day 10: Leh to Tsokar Lake 4-5 hrs
Day 11: Tsokar – Kalong 8 – 9 hrs
Day 12: Jespa/Kelong to Manali via Rohtang Pass (3,978 m) 7-8 hrs
Day 13: Rest and Sightseeing
Day14: Manali to Delhi 11-12 hrs
Day 15: Delhi sightseeing
Day 16: Departure
- Entry fee to all the monasteries, Toll fee, permit to all the restricted areas.
- Transportation A: Innova Car for Luxury & Super deluxe package
- Transportation B: Mahindra Xylo/Tempo Traveller for Deluxe Package
- Oxygen Cylinder
- First aid kits.
- GST Tax
- Stay at Guesthouse/ Camp/Resort on MAP basis.
- Guide (Only if provided on demand)
- Beverages alcoholic and non-alcoholic, which are not included in the package.
- Lunch (if the package is on MAP basis).
- Camels ride cost in Nubra Valley.
- Medical expenses/Insurance by any case.
- Air Tickets
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Sunscreen cream SPF 50+
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste etc