Honeymoon Special (6N/7D)
25500 ₹ * 24500 ₹ * per person
Overall, its a best romantic package not everyone can assembled for you.
May to Sept End
Inner-line permit Requirements
Yes for both Indians and Foreigners
No of days required
Day 1 : Delhi – Leh
Coming straight to the altitude of min 3,200 m from a much lower place can cause some health problems. So to avoid that, we suggest our guest to take complete rest for a day to get acclimatized. Later there will be a briefing of the program by the agent or by the company representative.
Day 2 :Leh Local 104 Kms 7 – 8 hrs
After the breakfast drive to visit the Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. Return to Leh in the evening Overnight in Leh.
Day 3 : Leh – Nubra Valley 120 Kms 5 – 6 hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motor able road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hunder by afternoon. You can have your lunch on your way around at Khalsar or Disket or Khardung village. Rest of the day you are free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight in Hunder at Camp/Resort
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake Via Shayok and then to Leh
After the breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Shayok river. After enjoying around 2hrs at the Lake, drive back to Leh via Changla Pass 17,350ft high.Overnight at Leh
Day 5: Leh – Lamayuru (Apricot valley/Sham region) then to Alchi 124 Kms / 5-6 hrs
After breakfast drive to Lamayuru and visit the monastery. Lamayuru is famous because it’s the oldest monastery and has a beautiful moon landscape. After that drive back to Ulley/Alchi village and enjoy stay at luxury Ulley/Alchi hotel/resort. O/N Ulley/Alchi.
Day 6: Alchi village to Alchi Temple – Leh 124 Kms / 5-6 hrs
After breakfast drive for full day sightseeing to the Alchi Temple, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus River) Overnight in Leh.
Day 7: Departure
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
- Entry fee to all the monasteries, Toll fee, permit to all the restricted areas.
- Transportation: Innova Car for Luxury Premium & Super deluxe package
- Transportation:Mahindra Xylo/Tempo Traveller for Deluxe Package
- Oxygen Cylinder
- First aid kits.
- GST Tax
- Stay at Guesthouse/ Camp/Resort on MAP basis.
- Guide (Only if provided on demand)
- Beverages alcoholic and non-alcoholic, which are not included in the package.
- Lunch (if the package is on MAP basis).
- Camels ride cost in Nubra Valley.
- Medical expenses/Insurance by any case.
- Air Tickets
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Sunscreen cream SPF 50+
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste etc