Kangyatse 1 (6,400mts)
60000 ₹ * 58000 ₹ * per person
Expedition to Kangyatse 1 (6,400m.) is a technical one. Here we prep you by sending via Markha valley. Located in the south eastern part of Leh, Kangyatse peak is as famous as Stok Kangri. And also you can do three expeditions together, that is to Stok Kangri, Golep Kangri and Kangyatse.
Trekking and wildlife fee required
Day 1:Arrival at Leh Airport. Rest for acclimatization.
Day 2: Sightseeing to Hemis and Thiksey monastery and Stok Palace after lunch
Day 3: Leh to Chilling.
Day 4: Skiu to Markha 3,800mts long day but easy walk 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 5 :Markha to Thochuntse/Hangkar 6 to 7 hrs.
- Elevation Gain: 462 m
- Elevation loss: -191 m
- Total Distance: 11 Kms
Day 6 :Hangkar/Thochuntse to Nimaling 4,650mts 4 to 5 hrs.
- Elevation Gain: 1,045 m
- Elevation loss: -233 m
- Total Distance: 9.63 Kms
Day 7 :Nimaling to the Base camp to summit Kangyatse 6,400mts.
Day 8: Base camp (Buffer Day)
Day 9: Ascend to ABC
Day 10: Summit push
Day 11: Contingency day/Buffer Day
Day 12: Base Camp to Nimaling
Day 13: Nyimaling to Shang Sumdo via Kongmaru la pass (5,100m) then to Leh.
Day 14: Leh – Sham region – Leh 124 Kms / 5-6 hrs
Day 15: Departure
- Proper Certified climbing guide
- Asst. guide if needed
- Climbing gears like rope,crampon,Ice axe,helmet etc
- Cook & Porters
- Helpers who will help in kitchen and in Pitching/Folding the tents.
- Comfortable good quality tent.
- Dining & Kitchen tent.
- Pick and drop by jeep to the starting and finishing point of the trek
- Stay in Leh on MAP
- Entry fee at the monasteries
- All time food will be served during the expedition
- Trekking and wildlife fee
- Camping fee
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Ponies (except on homestay package)
- Sleeping Bags For minus 30 Degree (will be provided by us on demand)
- Sun Screen / Lotion
- Walking Sticks
- Down Jackets, Thermals
- Water Bottle
- Trekking/climbing shoes (with crampon grip)
- Flesh light
- Good quality warm Jackets.
- Travel or any type of insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic)
- Any sort of expenses arising due to anything medical or anything else
- Personal porter or pony (although can be provided on demand)
- Back pack & rain cover
- Walking stick Advisable if you are used to it
- Head torch 1 Nos. (Hand torch would be an alternative)
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electoral
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Pair of Waterproof gloves
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Neck-gaiters. (Optional)
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- Trek pants
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Wind & waterproof jacket & pant 1 Pair
- Thermal inners 1 Pair
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof with grip for crampons)
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 2 pairs
- Woollen socks 2 pairs
- Gumboots Required only for Chadar trek
- Sunscreen cream
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet Paper & wipes …..etc
- Quick dry towel