Mentok Kangri (6,121mts)
50000 ₹ * 48000 ₹ * per person
These are the lovely peaks of around 6,200 and plus, on a long ridge running south from Korzok village on the shore of the Tso Moriri lake. There are 3 Mentok peaks all around each other. Beside Mentok, there are Chamser and Lhunser Peaks. In July and August the entire Korzok valley will green with wild flowers and wild grasses. Mentok in Tibetan and Ladakhi means flower. Some calls this peak Mata peak which is incorrect.Around 3 kms from the village, there is a Nomads pasture land. Tsomoriri/Korzok is also famous for Kibber trek and Rumtse to Tsomoriri Trek. You can complete this expedition with Rumtse to Tsomoriri trek or Kiber to Tsomoriri Trek.
Trekking and wildlife fee required
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Sightseeing
Day 3 :Leh to Tsomoriri Lake 8 - 9 Hrs
Day 4 : Tsomoriri to base camp 5 - 6 hrs.
Day 5 :Base camp to Mentok Kangri (6121 mts) 6 - 7 hrs.
Day 6: Buffer Day
Day 7 :Rest and explore around the lake
Day 8 :Tsomoriri – Tsokar - Leh 8 - 9 hrs.
Day 9 :Rest or Souvenir Shopping.
Day 10:Departure. (End of the Tour)
- Proper Certified climbing guide
- Asst. guide if needed
- Climbing gears like rope,crampon,Ice axe,helmet etc
- Cook & Porters
- Helpers who will help in kitchen and in Pitching/Folding the tents.
- Comfortable good quality tent.
- Dining & Kitchen tent.
- Pick and drop by jeep to the starting and finishing point of the trek
- Stay in Leh on MAP
- Entry fee at the monasteries
- All time food will be served during the expedition
- Trekking and wildlife fee
- Camping fee
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Ponies (except on homestay package)
- Sleeping Bags For minus 30 Degree (will be provided by us on demand)
- Sun Screen / Lotion
- Walking Sticks
- Down Jackets, Thermals
- Water Bottle
- Trekking/climbing shoes (with crampon grip)
- Flesh light
- Good quality warm Jackets.
- Travel or any type of insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic)
- Any sort of expenses arising due to anything medical or anything else
- Personal porter or pony (although can be provided on demand)
- Back pack & rain cover
- Walking stick Advisable if you are used to it
- Head torch 1 Nos. (Hand torch would be an alternative)
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electoral
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Pair of Waterproof gloves
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Neck-gaiters. (Optional)
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- Trek pants
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Wind & waterproof jacket & pant 1 Pair
- Thermal inners 1 Pair
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof with grip for crampons)
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 2 pairs
- Woollen socks 2 pairs
- Gumboots Required only for Chadar trek
- Sunscreen cream
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet Paper & wipes …..etc
- Quick dry towel