Sham Valley Trek
21000 ₹ * per person
One of the most common and the easiest trek in Ladakh is the Sham Trek in the western part of Ladakh. During this trek, almost after every 2 hrs you will see a beautiful village. In this trek we give you options for staying. That is, while your trek you can choose to stay either in Camp (our own tents and cook) or Home stay (you will be served homely foods and bed). While your trek, you will see some beautiful places, nunneries, temples..
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
Day 2 : Leh Sightseeing.
Day 3: Leh to Likir, Likir trek to Yangthang.3-4hrs
Day 4 : Yangthang to Hemis Shukpachan 2 to 2 ½ hrs.
Day 5: Hemis to Tingmosgang 3-4hrs
Day 6 : Tingmosgang to Lamayuru drive.3-4hrs
Day 7: Lamayuru to Leh via Alchi
Day 9: Departure
- Good experienced route guide
- Cook & Porters
- Helpers who will help in kitchen and in pitching/folding the tents.
- Comfortable client tent.
- Dining & Kitchen tent.
- Pick and drop by jeep to the starting and finishing point of the trek
- Stay in Leh on MAP
- Entry fee at the monasteries
- All time food will be served during trek
- Trekking and wildlife fee
- Camping fee
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Ponies (except on homestay package)
- Sleeping Bags For minus 30 Degree (will be provided by us on demand)
- Sun Screen / Lotion
- Walking Sticks
- Down Jackets, Thermals
- Water Bottle
- Trekking Shoes (Recommended)
- Flesh light
- Good quality warm Jackets.
- Travel or any type of insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic)
- Any sort of expenses arising due to anything medical or anything else
- Personal porter or pony (although can be provided on demand)
- Back pack & rain cover
- Walking stick Advisable if you are used to it
- Head torch 1 Nos. (Hand torch would be an alternative)
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electoral
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Pair of Waterproof gloves
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Neck-gaiters. (Optional)
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- Trek pants
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Wind & waterproof jacket & pant 1 Pair
- Thermal inners 1 Pair
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof with grip for crampons)
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 2 pairs
- Woollen socks 2 pairs
- Gumboots Required only for Chadar trek
- Sunscreen cream
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Quick dry towel