Tsomoriri to Spiti (Kibber Trek)
60000 ₹ * per person
Apart from trekking in Ladakh itself , we also trek from Ladakh to the state of Himachal.One of the most common trek is Tsomoriri to Kiber , the village that lies in the state of Himachal. The trek takes you to the world of wilderness and the places beyond imagination. This trek can also be continued straight from Rumtse village and continuing from Tsomoriri to Kiber Village via Parangla.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
Day 2: Drive to Hemis and Thiksey monastery and have lunch at Chamba restaurant at Thiksey. Drive to Stok palace after the lunch.
Day 3 : Leh to Korzok (Tsomoriri Lake) 7-8 hrs
Day 4 : Korzok to Kyangdam (4595m) 5 hrs.
Day 5 :Kyangdam to Skitpodangsa (4563m) or Nurboo Sumdo (4-5 hrs.)
Day 6 : Skitpodangsa or Nurbo Sumdo to Getpabuzak (4600m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 7 : Getpabuzak to Tarangyokma (4731m) 4-5 hrs.
Day 8 :Tarangyokma to Kharsagongma (4900m) or Parang la base (Bubnen) (5089m) 3-4 hrs
Day 9 : Kharsagongma to Takkarzong (4850m) via Parang La (5588m)
Day 10 : Takkarzong to Thangltak (4500m) 4-5 hrs.
Day 11 : Thangltak to Kibber 3 hrs.
Day 12 : Kibber to Manali
Day 13 : Manali to Delhi
- Good experienced route guide
- Cook & Porters
- Helpers who will help in kitchen and in pitching/folding the tents.
- Comfortable client tent.
- Dining & Kitchen tent.
- Pick and drop by jeep to the starting and finishing point of the trek
- Stay in Leh on MAP
- Entry fee at the monasteries
- All time food will be served during trek
- Trekking and wildlife fee
- Camping fee
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Ponies (except on homestay package)
- Sleeping Bags For minus 30 Degree (will be provided by us on demand)
- Sun Screen / Lotion
- Walking Sticks
- Down Jackets, Thermals
- Water Bottle
- Trekking Shoes (Recommended)
- Flesh light
- Good quality warm Jackets.
- Travel or any type of insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic)
- Any sort of expenses arising due to anything medical or anything else
- Personal porter or pony (although can be provided on demand)
- Back pack & rain cover
- Walking stick Advisable if you are used to it
- Head torch 1 Nos. (Hand torch would be an alternative)
- Water bottle/Hydration pack
- Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electoral
- Personal Medical Kit consulted by your doctor
- Pair of Waterproof gloves
- Sun cap
- Woollen cap.
- Neck-gaiters. (Optional)
- Sunglass (U/V protected)
- Trek pants
- T-shirts Full sleeves
- Down Jacket
- Wind & waterproof jacket & pant 1 Pair
- Thermal inners 1 Pair
- Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof with grip for crampons)
- Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
- Cotton socks 2 pairs
- Woollen socks 2 pairs
- Gumboots Required only for Chadar trek
- Sunscreen cream
- Hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial powder
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet Paper & wipes
- Quick dry towel